Brioche Bakery Café
Wholesome food for busy people
- Demonstrating care of our customer's health and wellbeing.
- Supporting food sensitive customers.
- Choosing ingredients based on nutrition, not profit.
- Inspiring the food aware.
- Providing nutritious, seasonal food with the goodness intact.
- Preserving the environment and advocating animal welfare.
- To provide our customers with exceptional quality, healthy and organic foods.
- To provide knowledgeable staff, committed to service.
- To assist and educate our customers in enhancing the wellbeing of their family.
- To provide preservative free, chemical free foods.
- To provide food free from GM components.
- To provide food that is natural and wholesome; authentic and ethical; freshly prepared and tasty.
- To support natural, sustainable, organic agricultural practices.
We procure and sell seasonal produce, thereby minimising transport and our
impact on the environment. We constantly review our environmental
management processes and procedures to ensure they remain fit for
To maintain our environmental policy we:
- Source and promote a wide product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Use biodegradable food packaging.
- Provide all staff members with aprons made from 100% organic cotton.
- Minimise the packaging sent to our customers when making deliveries by reusing boxes and packing materials.
- Where practical, purchase recycled, second hand, refurbished or reconditioned materials and use recycled paper.
- Minimise waste and recycle used materials where possible.
- Work with suppliers who actively promote and believe in being environmentally friendly.